Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I Learned Today: The Truth Ain't Always Yo (MY) Binniz!

YALL!

Sometimez, we gotta realize the truth aint alwayz our binniz, which go along wit the sayinz what you go lookin fo you gon find, and dont ax no questionz you dont wanna know the answer to.

Herez how the shyt all started:

Bout a week ago, I had this feelin mah x had moved back in town. Now somma yall wonderin why I would or should even care (the truth aint alwayz yo binniz LOL). Nah seriously...So after work i called his momz and she let it all out:

"He been back about 3 monthz now. Hold on a min bae lemme tell you where he work and where he stay."

When she gimme the address im astounded to find he stay LITRALLY up the fuckin road from me. Me bein me, I went to his spot to go check him out cuz i aint seen him in damn near a year. The look was one for history:

So you couldnt let nobody know you was back in town?
"I was gon call you and tell you after I got mahself situated."
Three monthz and you still gettin situated? OK

When you think about that one who got away cuz either you or he fucked up and you wished the shyt worked...this was mah one (outside of mah dude who died in Iraq). Aside from all this shyt tho here is what I learned (and I learned the shyt from someone yunger than I am...I'll tell mah age on one of these posts but till then keep guessin):

Everything aint bout you, me, us. In mah mind, and if you a taurus you know what ahm sayin, I gotta be aware of all thatz goin on...don't know if its a control thing or just some shyt cuz its some shyt. But the fact that he wasnt tryna let me know he was back, and the fact that i know u back and u aint said much to me since, is an indication that the truth of him movin bak here wasnt really my binniz. Why? Now I know, aint shyt changed befo or after he been back (cept I had a chance to write this post), and shyt prolly wont change.

BUT...Wait...u still wonderin why i care? That shyt is blk history.

WELL it is; however, the fact that we do got history and the history we got, in mah own mind i wanna think we still some kinda cool. Guess we cool from a distance. Yea we both moved on and dated other people, but that first is always gon have a soft spot in yo head, heart, and mind.

SO...even though you wanna know the truth cuz u think u already know, or just wana know cuz u wanna know, or even when the truth come to u and u dont wanna accept it as what it is, or some shyt come to u that you aint even care to know about, remember, sometime the truth aint alwayz yo binniz, and that shyt is def
1N@MILLION

No comments: