Tuesday, April 5, 2011

WHAT BEIN ONLINE HAZ TAUGHT ME

I got shyt I could be doin but I ain't in the mood so imma put some of my thoughtz out there for yall cuz I know I aint the only one!

If you are anything like me, single, tired of bein "online (you already know what I mean)" you try to find wayz to occupy ya mind. For me, I'm so over bein online it aint even funny. Why? Here goez...

A4A: And I'm not knockin nobody cuz I'm guilty too...

1. Dude posted a profile under "eventz" for a "party." Dude say the party is only fo DL people, and if you DL like him and wanna "participate" in the event, send him a pitcha...well, if I'm DL and you DL and I send you my pitcha and I can come to the party, am I gon be DL when itz over?

2. Nudda dude hit me up and axed me fo my telefome numba. I say I dont give my numba out and dude say why not? Here's why: Itz gon take you maybe a day or worse a month to hit me up out the blue AFTER you dun deleted yo profile, got a new one, and when i ansa my phone you say he you know who this iz? OR You only wanna call to see if my "pitcha match my voice" (whateverz the fuck thiz meanz)...then when I tell you i aint tryna meet nobody rite now, I'm somehow now ugly and  whatever else you want me to be cuz I'm at a point in MY LIFE that you aint at in yoze! **FUCK OFF DUDE!**

3. You dun hit me up unda two-5 profilez to get me to open mah pitchaz and get mad cuz it aint no face pitcha...(I told yo azz from jump waznt no face pitcha).

4. Mah personal fav...dudez who jus wanna "smoke and be out"...Get thiz shyt! Dude say you wanna "match one" (for thoze who dont know what this mean...it mean you and dude both roll a blunt and yall share both). I say sometime yea. Match one and be out don't mean that...it mean (most of the time) we smoke one, you so high you cant go nowhere and u wanna sit round and watch tv...which i aint got no prob wit cuz i dont want the shyt on my conscious you left my crib, fucked up yo whip and/or somebody else shyt and u tell the people u was at my crib. well weed+idle time=_________ (do the maf)!

BGC

1. Who DA FUCK you think REALLLLLLLLY bout to read thiz long azz book you dun posted on yo profile bout what u dont, dont want, and half they shyt u dun wrote u dun fogot when i ask u bout it? Put that shyt in a BLOG bruh!

2. You got over 50 pitchaz and only ONE of yo shytz is a public pic?

3. You in my city visitin for 2-3 dayz but 3-6 monthz lata you still askin when we gon meet (never cuz yo azz live here)!

4. You don't like people who smoke, drink, etc. and my profile tell u i do all that (what you wanna meet me fo?)

BOTH SITES COMBINED!

Age, height, weight, HIV statuz, etc.

LESSONZ LEARNED:

I been chattin online for a while! If I told half yall the sitez i been on id tell yallz age and minez but for humor purposez, imma do it anywayz:

PALTALK, COLLEGECLUB, WBS (had to be my all time fav and miss it like mad!), BLACKVOICEZ, GAY.COM, GO.COM, MEN4NOW (and I prolly left some out) This was ALLLLL before facebook, twitter, myspace, skype, and ereything else out now.

Back in the daze, chattin wasnt like it is now...people chatted fo the fun of it. If you was on WBS, you remember streamin chat where you culd say what u wanted to to people and everybody say it. Shyt was fun, met decent friendz for life who you never slept wit, had a renunion cuz bak then, people didnt post pitchaz and if they did, it was them and u aint have to worry bout people judgin u.

NOW? No need to xplain!

What you go online lookin for, thatz prolly what u gon get...u want somebody who smoke, drink, got a car, got they own spot, ull get that. Thing iz tho, once you get all that, what u gon do wit it and how long you gon hole on to it? A pitcha online cant tell u nothin about who i am as a person: my pitcha cant "talk" so you cant tell if "i sound mad masc". My pic cant tell u if imma thugged out DL dude (oxymoron anyway). The ONLY thingz u can get from lookin at a pic online (if itz a real one) is the fact that on that day the pic was taken, i took a good pic in some fresh threadz nex to somebody car i saw in a parkin lot, and i practiced smilin 10 times to take that pic or posed 50 diff wayz to find the pic that makes me look the most masc.

There AINT NO LAW that say I MUST have a pic in order to talk to you...that'z (in the wordz of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.) a man made law...we made that shyt up. Afta a while, you get old, the people online get old, the sitez get old, and ereybody movez on.

Real Shytz 1N@MILLION

No comments: