Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TEXT MESSAGIN v. BLOGGIN: Textin wit a Friend





Before I get into this one...I aint heard this in a minute and thought yall prolly aint eitherz so listen to mah girl aaliyah while i drop this nex one cuz itz deep and it came from a text wit a friend (which is actually the subject).

So yea yestaday, a friend/a dude who likes me sent me a text message and axed me what i waz doinz...

"Writin on mah blog."

"Oh the blog u wont let me read. What u writin since i cant read it?"

"Just writin shyt on mah mind like ereybody else who got a blog. Itz some interestin shyt im readin too. You shuld start one. Itz a whole world out there outside of the xtrra shyt im used to."

"Id rather send a text."

"A text is wit people u know...there is no connection to the unknown."

"Tru."

Thus, this post...

I used to read blogs a long time ago in a galaxy far far away and never really paid attention to em cuz then, they wasnt bout shyt, but NOW? I guess I can relate a lot more cuz of the shyt ive been thu and realized that i aint the only one who dun be thu some shyt, so i can relate ya know? So check it out:

First since I started mah own blog, this is like some serious therapy for me to overcome some of the shyt i been dealin wit the last two yearz:

*Tryna finish a PhD (love HBCUs but damn, we gotta get it together!)

* Dealin wit bein a widow (since Imma dude and i was wit one and he is now deceased...am i actually a widow? lemme know if im wrong)

*Radically co-dependent friendz (no explanation needed)

*Work...see the first bullet LOL

*LIFE (see all bulletz above LMBAO!)

My point to him waz, text messagin is cool, but remember the dayz when people picked up a phone to say wassup cuz u jus wanted to hear somebody voice and see what was REALLY goin on in they world? Shyt dont happen no mo. For so long I been trapped in my own shyt that i aint even realize that the shyt im trapped in aint even gotta be but im in it cuz i put mahself in it. Bloggin (and readin em) connectz u to another world, an UNKNOWN WORLD that u cant get from A4A, BGC, a text message, twitter, FB, and some other shyt. Just from readin other blogz, I dun picked up some deep shyt, funny shyt, enlightenin shyt, and just all around real shyt that makez it easier to cope wit the shyt im trapped in.

Itz hard to free yo mind from the known cuz of fear of what youll be faced wit wit the unknown.

Now you know where 1N@MILLION comez from!

Miss ya AALIYAH and thatz gon alwayz be 1N@MILLION !

No comments: