Friday, April 8, 2011

Birthday Party Guest List









One month to birthday and IF I could spend the day with whom I wished, I GOTTA have them there! Now before you get the wrong I idea (too late huh), I don't even want them with their clothes off (ok lie maybe not until later and DEFINITELY NOT all at one time (#dead)!

I think it would be an interesting party. If it were a BBQ, you can only imagine; formal dinner, I'd cry all night seeing all them in a tux/suit; a beach party (I'm already dead thinking about it); card party, all of my nice stuff would be broken (no pun intended).

Kobe in basketball shorts, Laz in some jeans and forces, Tyson in some motorcycle gear (hate motorocycles but that comes later), Mekhi and that smile, Leon and that chocolate skin, Allen all tatted up, and the random dude with the iPhone (he's the guy who will get drunk and have to stay the night to sleep it off/on).

Who would you want at your party?

No comments: